субота, 17. јул 2010.

D minor (Djordje Balasevic)


You wander away sometimes and I dream alone
I admit, it’s not working, but I’m trying
and he always comes, D minor

Comes like a thief down the strings,
fills my hands with your thingies
and all of that is hard to go through.

A D minor gets to me,
as soon as you leave – he’s in the room
stupid D minor, always finds out when that is

He grabs me firmly and doesn’t let go
he is crazy about silence, never misses it
Takes me to his blueish home.

A D minor, wrecks me
some would simply call that – sorrow
That’s not it. What is sorrow for a D minor?

Sometimes you’re not around and, all alone,
I’m searching for a way to trick the day a bit
but the D minor is cunning

He lets all lights go dim
waits for the last twinkling stars
pulls my sleeve – Lets go!

He scares me; where are you?
a thousand things might have happened
stupid D minor, who is he mourning for all night

He takes me into his dark carriage
the sky turns into color of your eyes
I know the road, it’s a shortcut to pain

A D minor, wrecks me
some would simply call that – sorrow
That’s not it. What is sorrow for a D minor?

There remained a book with a couple of unread pages
and some small things made of Herendi porcelain
and a pullover that you’ve worn…

There remained a record – The Best of Ry Cooder;
and a classy little powder box
and I remained yearning for you, for as long as I live,
my dear…

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар